The space is based on the following terms and conditions:
- The primary contact (s) / named above should be updated as responsibilities change. Workshop Idea Center reserves the right to refuse reservations if they are not updated.
- All spaces will be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis, subject to availability.
- No reservation is confirmed until the corresponding contract, confirmed by the customer, is countersigned to the name of Workshop Idea Center and dated as acceptance of the Customer's offer.
Services provided by Workshop Idea Center
- Our spaces can be booked as follows:
Day (normal hours):
- Per hour with a minimum of 2 hours: from 8:00 to 17:00. - Ariary 110,000 / hours
- Half-day: 8:00 to 12:00 or 13:00 to 17:00 - 400,000 Ariary
- Per day: from 8:00 to 17:00 - 700,000 Ariary
Evening: 18h - 22h: 500 000 Ariary
- Our spaces are available on Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays or during office closures: prices are increased by 20%.
- Your event must strictly respect the hours reserved. The time period reserved must include the time required for the layout of the room and to clean it after use.
- If you are organizing your event, special arrangements must be made with our staff regarding the installation of your equipment before the scheduled meeting time, as well as the uninstallation after the scheduled time of the meeting.
- Parking in the car park is based on a first-come, first-served basis. Workshop Idea Center is not responsible for any related incidents, and as always, it is advisable to keep your valuables out of sight and lock your vehicule
Booking / Payment
- The price of booking and the associated services will be calculated with reference to the price and duration indicated on the booking form.
- To assure your booking, a deposit of 200,000 Ariary with full payment must be received at least 14 working days prior to booking with a completed form, or with an email confirmation of terms and conditions.
- If payment is not made before the event, we reserve the right to cancel the reservation and terminate the Agreement without liability to you. If you do not use meeting rooms for the duration of the reservation, you will still be billed for the total duration of the reservation and for all services requested. No refund will be granted.
- If the booking exceeds the allotted time, an additional fee will be charged at an hourly rate of 110,000 Ariary / hour. Workshop Idea Center will make reasonable efforts to access the request to extend the rental period, but this will depend on availability at the time of application.
Modification of bookings
- If you want to change your booking (for example, change the date or time of the room rental), Workshop Idea Center will make every effort to access your request. However, we can not guarantee that this request will be honored.
- Changes may require additional payment, which Workshop Idea Center will agree with you as a variation of the Agreement.
- If a cancellation is made up to fourteen (14) business days before the event, a full refund will be made.
- For cancellations made less than fourteen (14) days before the event, 70% of the total costs will be incurred.
- For cancellations made less than seven (7) days before the event, 100% of the total costs will be incurred.
- Your deposit will also apply to the payment of expenses incurred.
- If you reduce your number of day delegates within seven (7) clear working days prior to the event below the minimum day delegate capacity for your room reservation. Your reservation will be at the standard room rate only.
- Workshop Idea Center reserves the right to pass on any costs incurred for food purchased as a result of your request.
Workshop Idea Center reserves the right to pass on to your request all costs incurred for the purchase of additional audiovisual equipment.
- Cancellations will only be accepted in writing at: - Workshop Idea Center, or by email via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Workshop Idea Center reserves the right to cancel reservations in case of force majeure. A full refund will be granted.
- Workshop Idea Center may cancel the contract if the reservation can damage its reputation.
Losses & Damages
- In case of loss or damage, Workshop Idea Center reserves the right to charge a reasonable fee for the repair or replacement of damaged or damaged items. If a meeting room is damaged to the point of being rendered unfit for use, you are required to pay compensation to Workshop Idea Center for the cost of repairing and replacing equipment, in addition to lost revenue.
- Your deposit can be used for the payment of any damage.
Usage of the Internet Connection
- Workshop Idea Center will not accept any liability for any viruses resulting from the use of the Internet.
Workshop Idea Center will do its best to ensure uninterrupted access to the Internet at all times.
Workshop Idea Center cannot guarantee that Internet access will not be interrupted either by a component / hardware failure or by the service provider.
- When occupying the meeting rooms, the occupants agree to use broadband wireless internet responsibly and not for unlawful or offensive purposes; for example, pornographic sites, extremist websites, etc.
Workshop Idea Center reserves the right to forward any document to the authorities if requested.
Use of equipment
- Training will be provided for the use of the equipment provided in the meeting room offer. Depending on your needs, additional audiovisual equipment may be ordered from a third-party vendor.
- Impressions / Scans / Photocopies are available for an additional fee.
- No billboard, poster or other advertising device may be placed or posted on or near permanent walls, inside or outside the premises, except with the prior approval of the venue manager.
Non smoking area
- Smoking is not allowed in the meeting / conference room. Please ask the smoking area for our staff.
- Workshop Idea Center is not responsible for any loss or damage to the personal property of guests / occupants using Workshop Idea Center equipment.
- Workshop Idea Center can not be held responsible, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise for any indirect loss, whatever the cause.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
- The contract must be governed and interpreted in all respects in accordance with the laws of Madagascar.